Haaga-Helia's reporting guidelines specify Haaga-Helia's own citation style. However, you can also use Harvard style available on RefWorks, if you mention it in the introduction of your report. It's also a good idea to check the use of the Harvard style with your thesis advisor.
Follow these steps and you will get citations and bibliography to your paper in Harvard citation style. The links take you to instructions in this guide:
- Create a RefWorks account.
- Install Write-N-Cite or RefWorks Citation Manager to Microsoft Word (Write-N-Cite ready on computers at Haaga-Helia campus).
- Install Save to RefWorks to your browser.
- Create folder(s) in RefWorks.
- Change citation style to Harvard.
- In Microsoft Word, click Sync my database – to see Harvard as a citation style in Word.
- Collect references to RefWorks.
- Check the references and edit missing data.
- Write your paper and get citations from RefWorks.
- Edit the layout of bibliography (line spacing, margins) to follow Haaga-Helia's guidelines.
- When your paper is ready, create bibliography with a click of a button!