Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is RefWorks?
- RefWorks is a web-based bibliography and reference management programme
- There are many different reference management programmes, but you may use RefWorks for free, if you create an account by using your Haaga-Helia email address.
Why to use RefWorks?
- You can store all your references easily in one place.
- You can import references from various databases.
- RefWorks automatically formats your references in your chosen referencing style.
- RefWorks allows you to add in-text citations and creates a list of references quickly and easily. You still need to know the rules of referencing, as you may need to edit references manually.
How do I learn to use RefWorks?
- You can learn to use RefWorks with the help of our RefWorks guide. You may want to consult the guide whenever you encounter a problem or just wish to remind yourself of the software's features.
- Haaga-Helia Library organises training session that are open to everyone and require no advance registration. Find more information about the upcoming training sessions on the home page of HH Finna.
- You may also request a personal guidance session by filling in this form.
Saavutettavuusseloste / Accessibility Statement