Skip to main content
What is RefWorks?
- RefWorks is a web-based bibliography and reference management programme
- There are many different reference management programmes, but you may use RefWorks for free, if you create an account by using your Haaga-Helia email address.
Why to use RefWorks?
- You can store all your references easily in one place.
- You can import references from various databases.
- RefWorks automatically formats your references in your chosen referencing style.
- RefWorks allows you to add in-text citations and creates a list of references quickly and easily. You still need to know the rules of referencing, as you may need to edit references manually.
How do I learn to use RefWorks?
- You can learn to use RefWorks with the help of our RefWorks guide. You may want to consult the guide whenever you encounter a problem or just wish to remind yourself of the software's features.
- Haaga-Helia Library organises training session that are open to everyone and require no advance registration. Find more information about the upcoming training sessions on the home page of HH Finna.
- You may also request a personal guidance session by filling in this form.