You can make a back-up copy of references in a folder.
1. Open the folder.
2. Select the references you want or Select All.
3. Go to top menu and select Share & Export - Export References.
4. Choose format: BibTeX or RIS Format and click Export.
5. Save the file to your computer or memory stick.
To restore references:
1. Login to RefWorks.
2. Go to top menu and select Add References (+ sign) and Import References.
3. Click Import from a File and find the file on your computer. Select the correct file format.
4. Click Import. References are imported to Last Imported folder. Move them to the correct folder.
This way you can also transfer references from one RefWorks account to another.
Saavutettavuusseloste / Accessibility Statement