Huom! Tämä poistaa vain kansion. Kansiossa olleet viitteet säilyvät RefWorksissa.
References are first transferred to the Last Imported folder. They remain there for 30 days. Move references to your own folders.
You can clear the Last Imported folder by clicking Clear "Last Imported". References will not be deleted completely from RefWorks, only from the Last Imported folder.
Not in Folder contains references you have not yet removed to other folders.
The references you have deleted go to Deleted folder. References remain there for 30 days. You can restore accidentally deleted references from the Deleted folder. See instructions on the right.
You can share references in your folders with Share folder function. N.B.! At the moment, these references cannot be used with Write-N-Cite.
1. Select the folder you want to share with others. Click Share & Export on the top menu bar. Click Share folder. You can also select Share a folder in the Sharing menu on the left..
2. Write the e-mail addresses for those who want to share your folder with. Define what they can do with the references. The recipients Can read, Can annotate, or Can modify references you share.
When someone shares a folder with you, you will receive an e-mail notification.
1. Go to RefWorks using the lin in the notification e-mail.
2. In RefWorks you'll see "Invitation pending. To accept or reject the invitation, click on Sharing to the left".
3. Accept the shared folder by clicking the check mark (picture above)
4. It's recommended to copy references in the shared folder to one of your own folders. This way you'll continue to have the references when you no longer have access to the shared folder.
5. You will see others who have access to the shared folder by clicking the three dots next to the folder name. Select Sharing settings. N.B.! Done closes the pop-up window. By clicking Leave you give up the shared folder.
When you have transferred references to RefWorks, it's a good idea to arrange them in folders. There are two ways of moving references to folders.
References can be moved to more than one folder.
Remove references from a single folder
Remove references from RefWorks
Restore deleted references