Skip to Main Content
Haaga-Helia's Open Access Publishing Policy
Haaga-Helia has adopted and Open Access Publishing Policy in 2016. The guidelines are:
- Haaga-Helia requires its staff members to publish the outcomes and findings of RDI activities via open access channels unless the funder, project partners or the publisher has stipulated the contrary.
- RDI outcomes and findings should be published via channels that meet the publishing criteria issued by the Ministry of Education and Culture. The author selects an appropriate publishing channel, and he or she should seek to retain open access publishing rights when entering into a publishing agreement.
- An open access copy of articles published by Haaga-Helia staff primarily in scientific journals, serial publications, conference publications or other compilations should be uploaded to Theseus, unless the publisher has stipulated the contrary or the article includes material owned by a third party.
In practice, open access publishing has been developed through self-archiving. More information on self-archiving here.
More information on Haaga-Helia's Guide to Publishing
- How publications are defined at Haaga-Helia?
- Haaga-Helia publication series
- Instructions on submitting information about your publications and publication data collection
- Tips on writing
Saavutettavuusseloste / Accessibility Statement