Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Learning materials for joint study modules
Increasingly, students participating in courses come from a varied background: 3AMK students, CampusOnline students or students at programs arranged by Haaga-Helia abroad. Haaga-Helia's licensed e-materials are not necessarily available to all these students. For instructions on selecting course materials in such cases, please see the resources below (in Finnish).
You can always contact the library for assistance in searching and selecting course materials.
Open educational resources
Sage Research Methods
Includes books, reference works, journal articles and videos on the field of scientific research methods. Cases and Datasets and some videos are not available. On Haaga-Helia's network.
Open science and research aims to make research results, research data, and research methods publicly accessible and usable. Increasingly, both research publications and research data are freely available to anyone.
- Aila Data Service provides access to data archived at the Finnish Social Science Data Archive. Browsing, searching and accessing metadata is completely free. Some datasets are freely available for downloading.
- Avoindata.fi is a centralized repository for Open Data in Finland. Open Data is digital information that can be freely used as long as the original source is credited. The repository contains datasets published by the government, municipalities, companies, organizations and individuals.
- Search tool for research data.
Helsinki Region Infoshare
- Public data from Helsinki, Espoo, Kauniainen, and Vantaa.
re3data.org - Registry of Research Data Repositories
- International search portal for data archives. Search datasets by subject, type, country or other criteria.
Citing research data
The same principles apply to citing data sources as any other source material. Data archives often provide citation instructions for users.
More information and examples of citing data:
Saavutettavuusseloste / Accessibility Statement